If you love a good Bloody Caesar but you also want to experiment with flavours, we have the perfect recipe for you. We are giving you a little spicy twist to your Bloody Caesar. Don’t worry, the recipe is as simple as the original. Adjust the level of spice to your taste.
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Espelette pepper
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) celery salt
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) sesame seeds
- Ice cubes, as needed
- 3 oz. chilled vodka
- Tabasco, to taste
- Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- Clamato sauce (homemade or store-bought)
Optional Garnishes For the Bloody Caesar
- Avocado wedges
- Stuffed olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Hot peppers
- Stalks of celery
- Mix the Espelette pepper with the celery salt and sesame seeds.
- Run the lime wedge around the edge of the glass and dip the glass in the mixture.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and add the remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Garnish the glasses with avocado wedges and other garnishes as desired.