Julia Recipes (Julia Lazecka) shared this delicious, creamy chicken alfredo recipe. The secret ingredient is Tre Stelle Cream Cheese. There is nothing better than comfort food as the weather gets colder and this delicious recipe for creamy chicken alfredo will be a hit with your whole family. Enjoy!
● 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
● Salt & pepper
● 2 tbsp butter
● 3 cloves of garlic, minced
● 1 cup chicken broth
● 1 & ½ pkg Tre Stelle cream cheese
● 2 cups shredded Parmesan
● 1 cup cream 35%
● 2 tsp basil pesto (optional)
● Handful of parsley
● Pasta of your liking
1. Reheat a non-stick skillet on medium high heat and add 1 tbsp of butter.Cook the chicken
breasts on the skillet from both sides, approximately 5-7 minutes on each side. Remove the
chicken from the skillet and set aside.
2. Add minced garlic, cook for 1 minute and add chicken broth, Tre Stelle cream cheese, whisk
and cook until it dissolves. Add Parmesan, cream and basil pesto, whisk until smooth
3. Cook and add your favorite pasta along with cooked chicken breasts cut in strips, in the
creamy Alfredo sauce. Mix it all together and serve. Garnish with extra Parmesan and
parsley. Bon Appetit.