Good news: Halo Top Ice Cream, which comes direct from California, is now available in Canada! To celebrate, we are giving you a quick and easy pie recipe to make with the low-calorie ice cream! Enjoy!
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 pints of lactose-free Halo Top with Toasted Coconut
- Whipped cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- Cut the bananas into slices and place on the graham cracker crust.
- Let the ice cream melt for about thirty minutes at room temperature, then spread evenly over the crust.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours, or until the pie is completely firm.
- Serve with whipped cream, sliced bananas and chocolate chips!
- Pssst! Leave a comment on our Facebook post for a chance to win coupons for free Halo Top Ice Cream!
Picture credit: Genius Kitchen