Ribs are great for a crowd. They are easy to make, especially when using the 2-1-2 Method. We are thrilled that Chef Michael G. shared another one of his delicious barbeque recipes with us. Not a meat eater? No worries, Chef Michael has more great recipes coming your way that work for vegetarians.
The Ultimate Guide to Fall Off the Bone Ribs
– Rack of Pork Back Ribs
– Your favourite BBQ spice rub
– Your favourite BBQ sauce
– Using the 2-1-2 method I will show you how to make the best fall off the bone ribs you’ve ever had. Start by removing the silver skin from the back of the ribs. To do this, use a butter knife to slide under the skin across one of the bones. This is the silver skin. Using your hands pull this off the entire back side.
– Rub your ribs with your favourite rub all over, generously.
– Place on an indirect BBQ set to 250 F- 275 F. This is step 1: leave it for 2 hours.
– For the next 1 hour, remove your ribs and wrap them tightly in tin foil. Return to BBQ and let them grill again in tin foil for 1 hour. This creates steam and tender meat.
– Last 2 hours, remove from the tin foil and place back on BBQ. Baste in your BBQ sauce approximately every 30 minutes until glazed, delicious and fall of the bone amazing!
For more great recipes, check Chef Michael G.’s website or follow him on Instagram @chefmichaelg