With her baby face and long, curvaceous body, Miranda Kerr has shown she can hold her own in the modeling world. What’s more, still in her early 30s, the beauty hasn’t put all her eggs in one basket. Not only will she return as the face of MANGO for a second season after having hung up her Victoria’s Secret wings, she’s also launched her own organic skin care line, Kora, and published a health and well-being book. But what fascinates us most is her simple yet stunning beauty. Want to steal her look? Here are some products that will help!
1. Best known for her high cheekbones and adorable dimples, Kerr’s perfect skin tone has also garnered some fans. The new mom, who gave birth to a son in 2011, is blessed with impeccable skin. A simple tinted moisturizer is all it takes to achieve a perfectly nude look.
We ♥: Lierac Hydra-Chrono Tinted Gel-Cream (in Sand), $42 in drugstores
2. Once you’ve achieved an even skin tone, it’s time to brighten up! The model credits her pretty face—seemingly immune to bad days—to a strict organic diet and regular yoga sessions. For that natural glow, add liquid illuminizer to your cheekbones and under the arch of your eyebrows.
We ♥: Lustre Drops Bronzer (in Pink Rebel), $24 at M•A•C counters and online
3. To subtly bring out the blue in her eyes, Orlando Bloom’s wife often uses shades of brown. We recommend that blue or green-eyed beauties use slightly orange tints, but opt for purples if you have brown eyes. It’s always best to go with complementary colours!
We ♥: Marcelle Quad Eyeshadow (in Haute Nude), $12.95 in drugstores
4. Kerr has big, expressive eyes that she uses mascara to magnify, even on days when she wears very little makeup. To get her babydoll lashes, this lengthening mascara is sure to do the trick. Apply in a zigzag motion from root to tip after using a curler; your eyes will look wider than ever.
We ♥: Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Lashes Mascara Limited Edition Alber Elbaz Collection, $32 at Sephora and online
5. In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, the Australian beauty confessed to having a serious soft spot for Chanel’s Rouge Coco Shine in Rebelle. Perfect for get-togethers or nights out on the town! For everyday use, we recommend a more subtle pink, like the one Miranda uses and abuses.
We ♥: Rouge Coco Shine (in Rebelle and Boy, respectively), $48 at beauty counters