If you are looking to up your salad game, than this is the recipe for you. Goat cheese plays off of the peppery arugula and tangy pomegranate. Serve cool goat cheese and this is the easiest meal that you will ever make. A breaded, browned piece of goat cheese makes an interesting centerpiece for a salad of arugula, fennel, onion, pomegranate seeds and a tangy pomegranate vinaigrette. This is a lovely, light summer dish or if you want something light and fresh.
- 1 large fennel bulb– outer layer removed
- 1 small sweet onion– sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. goat cheese– cut into 6 discs.
- 8 oz. arugula
- Chop all vegetables
- Shred or cut the goat cheese into thin slices
- Add all ingredients into a large salad bowl
- Mix and refrigerate until you are read to eat