Are cocktails not your thing? Wait until you try one of these delicious beverages made with wine! We are sure these will make your autumn evenings even more interesting.
The Moulin Rouge
Make with: Robert Mondavi Private Selection — Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 oz Robert Mondavi Private Selection—Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 oz cognac
- 1⁄2 oz lemon juice
- 1⁄4 oz grenadineDirections
Shake all ingredients and pour into a coupe glass without ice.
Make with: Kim Crawford—Unoaked Chardonnay
- 4 oz Kim Crawford — Unoaked Chardonnay
- 1⁄2 oz spice syrup (cinnamon, nutmeg and clove)
- 2 oz white grapefruit juice
- 3⁄4 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz sparkling waterDirections
Combine the grapefruit juice, Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay, spice syrup and lime juice directly in a 12 oz wine glass filled with ice. Add the sparkling water and garnish with a grapefruit twist.
Boil one cup of water. Crush three cinnamon sticks, one nutmeg and three cloves to the boiling water and let infuse for 5 minutes. Strain then add one cup of sugar. Let cool and refrigerate.
Make with: Ruffino – Aziano Chianti Classico
Ingredients – Recipe for 6 glasses
- 16 oz Ruffino – Aziano Chianti Classico
- 2 oz Cointreau
- 16 oz Sanpellegrino Aranciata
- Orange peel
Mix all ingredients in a pitcher with ice cubes. Garnish with orange zest.
Old Montréal Sour
Make with: Ravenswood—Zinfandel Vintners Blend
- 2 oz Ravenswood—Zinfandel Vintners Blend
- 2oz Rye
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 oz of maple syrup
- 3⁄4 oz lemon juiceDirections
Mix all ingredients in a shaker and then pour into a 7 oz glass. Then, gently add the wine on the back of a spoon, to create the last layer of the cocktail.