Looking for a quick easy meal? Dan Clapson shared his recipe for turkey club grilled wrap. Use up your leftover turkey to serve on game day or anytime you know your household is craving comfort food. Everyone loves a turkey club, and grilling it melts everything together perfectly!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
-1 cup roughly chopped cooked turkey breast meat
-1 Tbsp mayonnaise
-1 Tbsp grainy mustard
-2 white flour tortillas
-2-3 strips crispy bacon
-2 leaves red leaf lettuce
-4 tomato slices, approximately ¼” thick
-1 cup shredded old cheddar (or more if you want a really cheesy wrap)
-Butter or mayonnaise, enough to brush on tops and bottoms of tortillas once folded
- Mix together mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl.
- Lay out tortillas on a cutting board and slice from the centre of each tortilla straight down to the edge to create two flaps.
- Working clockwise from the bottom left, place bacon, lettuce and tomato, turkey, and cheese in four separate quadrants of the tortilla. If desired, sprinkle extra cheese on top of everything.
- Starting again with the bottom left quadrant, carefully fold the quarter of the wrap over onto the top left quadrant. Repeat this motion in a clockwise fashion until you have a triangular-shaped layered wrap.
- Brush folded tortillas on both sides with either butter or mayonnaise (the latter is especially amazing) and cook in a large pan on medium heat for 5 minutes, turning once after 2 minutes and once again at the four-minute mark.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
This way of folding and grilling a wrap can also work with gluten-free wraps as well as pitas.
Try using this clever technique to make a fun grilled turkey dinner leftovers wrap during the holidays!
Recipe courtesy of Think Turkey.