All eyes are turned on the Duchess of Sussex since her official union with Prince Harry. Every week, a new look hits our Instagram feed, and we all scrutinize her hairstyle, her makeup look as well as her gestures. Here are some of our favourite looks worn recently by the sophisticated Duchess of Sussex!
1. A classic DIOR dress for the 100th anniversary of Air Force UK.
2. A Givenchy dress worn during a recent trip to Ireland.
3. A yellow dress by Brandon Maxwell for the ‘Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge event at Marlborough House.
4. A white Givenchy cape dress for her outing in Cheshire with the Queen.
5. We love this pink look by Carolina Herrera worn for her first Trooping the Colour event.
6. Another Givenchy look for the Royal Ascot.
7. A pink dress by British fashion line, Goat Label.
Which of these looks is your favorite?