Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and though the best way to celebrate is to truly spend time with your loved ones, we get that you may want to surprise them with a little something. For all budgets and all tastes, check out divine.ca’s 2018 Valentine’s Day gift guide for him and her.
Looking for something you know he’ll use and love? Think outside the box! From practical jewelry to sweets, find the man in your life a gift representative of your love for him but mostly, something thoughtful! For the new beau or the long-term relationship, or the one who has already has everything, these ideas might be of interest.
- Monogrammed or personalized wallet, prices vary on Etsy.
- Kindle e-book loaded with your favorite reads you think he would like. $139.99 on Amazon.
- DIY ‘Advent’ calendar filled with notes and his favorite sweets.
- Matching sneakers for your outdoor adventures. These Men’s Club C 85 White Sneaker are perfect for the spring! $120 at Little Burgundy.
- A DIY ‘coupon’ for the excursion of his dreams — for budgetary reasons, do not feel like you have to spend a fortune. A road trip to a small town can be just as romantic as a trip in the South.
Is she more of a chocolate and roses gal, or an weekend getaway type of adventurer? Whichever kind of lover she is, make sure to get her something worthy of the princess she is! The saying ‘quality over quantity’ is key in choosing the perfect gift as a token of your love. Thoughtful gifts will definitely leave an impression – extravagant gifts that bear no meaning probably less! Feel free to personalize these any way you wish, to fit your lover’s special needs.
- The traditional chocolates, with a twist. The Juliette & Chocolat Valentine’s Day Chocolate Truffles Box – Special Edition, $16.95.
- Face masks — for the two of you. That’s right, join her and have a ‘spa’ night! Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil Mask, $98 at Sephora.
- A photo album filled with photos, notes, and other memorandum such as movie tickets or receipts that may be meaningful to you! Prices vary on Etsy.
- Reading socks for her ‘me’ nights. Pitch in the hot cocoa while you’re at it too! Indigo Stripe Heart Reading Socks – Grey, $24.15 online and in stores.
- A romantic getaway, whether at a spa or at a resort, is the best way to enjoy time together!
And, of course, do not forget about the roses and the romantic night out if that is what you prefer. Happy Valentine’s Day, from the DIVINE team!