Are you a rib lover, but you don’t own a barbeque? We’ve got you covered with Pretend You Cooked’s oven baked bbq ribs. They are easy to prepare and the smoky flavour means you won’t miss having a grill. It’s comfort food at it’s best.
- Remove silverskin from back side of ribs.
- Liberally use dry rub all over both sides of the ribs using your hands to rub the spice into the meat.
- Wrap the rib rack in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Cook on 275 for two hours. Remove from oven and drain any grease.
- Add more rub to front and back of ribs and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Set oven to broil and broil ribs on both sides for 2-3 minutes each.
- Mix all barbecue sauce ingredients together and baste one side of ribs. Broil for another 2-3 minutes. Flip ribs to other side and add sauce. Broil for another 2-3 minutes until crispy.