If you are craving a delicious dessert, these Mini Biscoff Cheesecakes from Julia Recipes will hit the spot. Biscoff Biscuits have a unique blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves. They make the perfect flavour base for fall and winter desserts. Biscoff Cheesecakes wouldn’t be complete without Tre Stelle Cream Cheese. It’s the perfect pairing!
● 250 g (35 biscuits) Biscoff Biscuits (fine crumble)
● 75 g of butter (melted)
● 500 ml whipping cream (chilled)
● 400 g Tre Stelle Cream Cheese (2 pkgs)
● 12 Biscoff biscuits (fine crumble)
● 6 tbsp of Biscoff spread + 4 tbsp for filling
● 100 ml whipping cream (chilled)
● 1 tbsp icing sugar
● 4 tbsp Biscoff spread (melted)
● 4 Biscoff biscuits (fine crumble)
1. Melt the butter and mix in Biscoff cookie fine crumbs. Stir together with a wooden spoon, until the mixture is like wet sand. Take a mini cheesecake tin with 12 cavities and spoon 2 tbsp of cookie mixture into each cavity and press well with the spoon. Place the cheesecake tin in the
freezer for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl, pour whipping cream and add new Tre Stelle cream cheese. Start mixing
first at low speed so the whipping cream doesn’t splash. Increase the speed while the liquid
thickens and mix for about 3-5 minutes.
3. Add in the Biscoff spread and cookie crumbs and incorporate them in with a whisk or spatula.
Transfer the cheesecake filling into the large piping bag, no tip nozzle needed. Cut off the
bottom of the piping bag ½ inch large and start filling the cheesecake cavities. In another
smaller piping bag, transfer melted Biscoff spread and pipe some in the middle of each
cheesecake filling. Level off the top with a knife or offset spatula.
4. Place the cheesecake tin inside the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. To push out the mini
cheesecakes, let the tin warm up a bit on the kitchen counter. Melt the Biscoff spread and
spoon a little on top of each cheesecake.
5. Whip up the whipping cream on high until thick and add 1-2 tbsp of icing sugar, whisk it in
quickly, so you don’t overbeat the whipping cream. Transfer the whipping cream into a piping
bag with an open star tip nozzle. Pipe a swirl of the whipped cream on top of each
cheesecake. Decorate each cheesecake with Biscoff crumbs. Enjoy!