Who doesn’t love BBQ on a long weekend in the summer or all year round? Chef Michael G. shared one of his favourite, and most mouth-watering burger recipes. If you are a vegetarian DIVINISTA, swap out your favourite veggie burger and leave off the bacon. The burger will still be delicious and you can enjoy the barbeque.
According to Chef Michael G., this makes the best beef patty burgers that you can dress his way or your way.
– 600 oz of Medium/Lean Ground Beef Split
– 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
– 375 g of cooked and chopped bacon (I put mine right on the bbq)
– 1 Medium yellow onion minced
– 2 Cloves of garlic smashed
– Ripe avocados
– Burger buns
– Mix together meat, Worcestershire, bacon, onion, garlic and season with salt and pepper. Form roughly 8-10 good size meatballs and use your hands to mold them into patties. Set aside in the fridge.
– Heat BBQ to high heat
– Grill burgers approximately 4 minutes per side spinning once to make a nice cross grill
– Toast buns (if desired)
– Assemble burgers with lettuce, generous amount of thin slices of avocado, your delicious beef patty, and a good slather of peanut butter on top.
Watch that delicious peanut butter melt all over the burger and enjoy the best sweet and savoury burger you’ve ever had 🙂