Easter is almost here, and you may need a recipe for a small family. Ify Yani shared her recipe for Chipotle Rosemary Herb Turkey Roast. Chipotle peppers give the herb turkey roast a bit of heat, and it’s balanced with a burst of freshness from the rosemary and a hint of sweetness from the maple syrup. The Chipotle Rosemary Herb Turkey Roast will be a hit with the whole family. Don’t just save it for Easter, this is a dish that you will crave year-round.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
-3lb boneless turkey breast roast
-3½ Tbsp crushed chipotle peppers
-4 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
-¼ cup maple syrup
-3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
-3 ½ Tbsp olive oil
-2 ½ Tbsp garlic, minced
-3 tsp onion powder
-2 tsp black pepper
-2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix thoroughly chipotle peppers, fresh rosemary, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, olive oil, garlic, onion powder, black pepper and salt.
- Rub a generous amount of the seasoning paste all over the turkey roast.
- Place the turkey roast on a roasting pan and transfer it into the oven.
- Roast the turkey for approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Allow the roast to rest for 8 – 10 minutes before slicing.
If using frozen turkey roast, thaw it out before seasoning.
Protein 41 g
Carbs 10 g
Fat 9 g
Sodium 1073 mg
Recipe courtesy of Think Turkey.