Summer is no longer here – at the time I’m writing this, it is cold outside, even though there was a heatwave just a few days ago! Although the temperature has gone down drastically, we want to give you some tips to help you enjoy everything about the fall from the leaves changing colours to unexpected warm days. Here are some ideas to help you feel like it’s still summer outside!
1. Be in total denial, or keep a free, festive and summer spirit despite the temperature falling.
2. Keep get inspired by countries like Sweden and Norway by bringing blankets outside and enjoy a glass of wine with friends even when nights are cooler.
3. Install a patio heater outside. Anything that allows you to enjoy the outdoors as long as possible!
4. Stay surrounded with good friends and family.
5. Avoid the winter blues and stay open to opportunities by planning fun outings with your friends.
6. Invite people from over for a BBQ or dinner on your (heated!) terrace.
And finally, make sure you enjoy a good wine while entertaining at home. My pick of the moment: The Seaside Chardonnay, with notes of butter and apple. Cheers!