No one loves shelling out two, even three digits for skincare. Often times, luxury skincare products come with a hefty price tag for a reason, but there’s no reason you can’t have those same benefits without emptying your wallet. Here are some cheaper options that will take care all of your skin woes!
1. Too Cool For School, Egg Cream Mask Hydration. $8 per mask at Sephora.
2. Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask, $4.67 at Walmart.
3. Olay Complete All Day UV Moisture Cream, $9.47 at Walmart and select pharmacies.
4. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream, $29.97 at Walmart and select pharmacies.
5. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, $9.98 at Walmart and select pharmacies.
6. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes, $9.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart.
7. Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum, $29.99 at select pharmacies. (prices may vary)
8. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Cleanser & Makeup Remover, $7.97 at Walmart and select pharmacies.
9. La Roche Posay Physiological Ultra-Fine Scrub, $19.50 at select pharmacies.
10. Avène Thermal Spring Water, $21.75 at select pharmacies.