Women are busier than ever. Between pressure at work, families, education and household chores, there does not seem to be any way to free up time to do things that you enjoy or even to focus on health and wellness. Let’s face it, we are never going to get an extra hour every day to fit more in, so we want to help you manage your time so that you can do more of the things that you love, or just get some much-needed sleep!
Timesavers for the House
- Cook more than you need and freeze the extra portions for when you do not have time to cook or go grocery shopping
- Get ready the night before by organizing lunches and backpacks. Get everyone’s clothes laid out at night too. This will save you time in the morning, and your day will not get off to a busy start
- You can delegate housework. If you have children, give them simple jobs like unloading the dishwasher or putting away the laundry. Remember, five minutes of time here and there adds up and your children will feel like they are contributing
- Switch to online banking to pay your bills. It is a little thing, but you can do it from the comfort of your own home, or if you use an app – even better! You can pay bills while waiting in line at the grocery store
Timesavers for Work
- Take the first ten minutes of your day to plan out what you need to accomplish. Interruptions will happen and emergencies will come up, but most days, this will help keep you on track
- Do your most important tasks first. That way, as the day progresses, you can focus on the smaller tasks that can wait and leave work at a reasonable time
- If you are a manager or in a position above that, delegate! Much like you can get more help around the house, you can also get help at work. Delegation is a sign of good leadership
- Organize your email so that you answer the most important emails first. Colour code your manager’s or client’s emails so that they stand out and you answer them before any of the less important ones
Timesavers for Health and Wellness
- Join a 24-hour gym. That way you can work out at off-peak times. If you want to avoid the 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. rush and get some errands done, plan to work out at 7 p.m. or later
- Workout with a good friend once a week. This will motivate you and will also ensure that you have time to see a cherished friend
- If you do not have a lot of time to grocery shop, consider an online grocery delivery service. You can have fresh produce and other healthy food delivered to your door. This will save you a trip (or trips) to the grocery store every week and will make it easier for you to avoid the tempting aisles
- Last, but not least, if you are taking a probiotic to support your gastrointestinal health, take one that does not require refrigeration. koena Probiotic Supplements come in several different daily formulas, including Extra-Strength and Woman’s. You can take them on-the-go whenever it is convenient for you. Taking a daily probiotic supplement is a simple, easy way to help you feel healthy! For a convenient place to find all the information you need on probiotics, check out koena.com.
What are your timesaving tips?
*In partnership with koena.
This product might not be suitable for you. Always read and follow label instructions.
TM: Trademark owned or used under license by Sandoz Canada Inc.