Always flawless on the red carpet, a symbol of current Hollywood glam and Gucci’s newest muse, Blake Lively’s path through the fashion world over the past few years is nothing short of enviable. We were already fans of her style back when she played Serena on the famous designer-clad TV show Gossip Girl; today, she’s one of the hottest-dressed celebs on the red carpet. Whether or not there is a stylist involved, the lovely lady knows what looks right on her, and always makes sure her image is picture perfect.
We constantly see her walk the red carpet at the film industry’s most prestigious events and awards shows; and her dress is always one of the most gorgeous of the evening. Looking romantic in Chanel or charming and sensual in Gucci, her winning outfits often make the front page (and crowd our Pinterest boards!). And then there are her casual looks that include raincoats, laced shoes and crisp white blouses. She definitely owns her chic style, inspiring us with her grace.
- Soft-Wash Utility Shirt, $78 at Banana Republic.
- Amber Cascade Strapless Dress, $338 at BCBGMAXAZRIA.
- Double Breasted Trench Coat, $159 at ZARA.
- Livergnano Pump, $80 at Aldo.
- High-Waist Leather Shorts, $89.95 at Mango.
- Bodycon Midi Dress, $34.90 at Dynamite.
- Caeli Qartel Reali-Miel Shoe, $85 online.
- Bell-Shaped Dress, $59.95 at H&M.