You don’t need an expert to tell you if your skin is dry. Look for rough, scaly, and itchy patches on your legs, back, and arms. These are the places that need to be taken care of during the harsh months approaching. Here’s a few products to solve your dry skin problems. All of these products are perfect for sensitive skin.
1. Creme de Corps from Kiehl’s Since 1851 for $24.00(125 ml)
2. Eucerin Aquaphor Original Formula from Well.ca for $24.99
3. Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration from First Aid Beauty for $37.00
4. Deep Comfort Body Butter from Clinique for $39.00
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion from Walmart.ca for $9.