If you like cosmetics as much as we do, you know that the best place for affordable beauty products are drugstores. If you browse the shelves closely, you can find gems! Since most of our favourite products come from this little paradise, we decided to make a list of our top 10 favourite beauty products under $10. Because you don’t need to spend a fortune for a quality product. Here’s the proof!
1. Using a face oil helps keep the moisture in your skin, and Lipidol’s cleansing face oil does exactly that, without leaving a greasy residue. Just add water and massage the oil in your skin! It keeps the impurities away and keeps your face moisturized without hurting your skin.
Lipidol Cleansing Face Oil, $8.97 at Walmart.
2. A favourite drugstore brand of ours, Hard Candy! Their affordable makeup is why we like them, but we love the quality of their lip stains!
Hard Candy All Glossed Up, $5.98 at Walmart.
3. An all-in-one remover and cleanser that works miracles! It feels great on the skin and takes your makeup off gently.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water, $9.99 at Walmart and in drugstores.
4. If you love the sphere-shaped lip balms by, you’ll surely love the hand creams by the same brand. They smell just as good, and are super moisturizing! Plus, the packaging fits perfectly in a purse!
eos Berry Blossom Hand Lotion 44mL, $3 at Walmart and in drugstores.
5. Because we know how hard it is to find a long-lasting eyeliner that is easy to use, this product is on our top 10 under 10$ list. Try it out for yourself, you’ll never want to settle for expensive eyeliners again!
6. A moisturizing hand cream that is the perfect size for your purse. It does not leave a greasy feel and the smell is subtle.
Nivea Original Creme (100mL), $6.99 in drugstores.
7. There are so many drugstore mascaras that it’s hard to find a really good one, but this is one we suggest. Its cucumber and vitamins extract keep your lashes healthy and natural looking during the day. Its clump free formula will make your eyes pop!
Rimmel London Wonder Lash Lift Me Up, $6.98 at Walmart and in drugstores.
8. If you have never tried oil-absorbing sheets, you are missing out on something! Pack these in your bag and use them when your face gets a little bit shiny!
Clean & Clear Oil-Absorbing Sheets, $6.62 at Walmart and in drugstores.
9. For soft, silky and shiny hair for days after you’ve washed it, try Garnier Whole Blends collection’s shampoos. Our favourite? The coconut water and vanilla milk one! It smells heavenly.
Garnier Whole Blends Hydrating Shampoo, $7.96 at Walmart and in drugstores.
10. Makeup removing wipes are your best friends if you’re a beauty addict who sometimes gets lazy. One wipe is all it takes to take off 99% of your makeup, even waterproof mascara. We’ve put these to the test and have loved them, will you?
Neutrogena Naturals Makeup Removing Wipes, $9.97 at Walmart and in drugstores.